[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Fri Sep 19 11:17:53 UTC 2014

On 19/09/14 18:15, Martin Bochnig wrote:
> Here a few facts:
>
> OpenSXCE is not by any means based on OI or derived from OI.

Why, then, are you still here?

> I_ensure_  you, that OI will never get a single line of my code,

I'm fairly sure you've said the same thing at least half a dozen times
thus far, but now that you've made it absolutely clear, perhaps you can
permanently unsubscribe, as by your own repeated admission you have
precisely zero relation to this project?

> Special thanks to Nikola(!) , Joerg Schilling, Ken Mays, Jim, Peter
> and Andreas, and all other dear OpenSXCE fans.

I'm glad you have the support. With respect, I suggest you take up one
of Nikola's better suggestions, that is:

> On 18/09/14 07:04, Nikola M. wrote:
>
> Maybe Martin could enjoy having also hes' own mailing list, too so we
> all would expect to be welcome at hes' place too.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Koelmeyer