[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE/SPARC: It was a mistake to keep the site online.

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:38:55 UTC 2014

On 09/22/14 10:55 AM, Laurent Blume wrote:
> Le 2014/09/20 11:15 +0200, Nikola M. a écrit:
>> On 09/15/14 11:20 AM, Krzysztof Grzempa wrote:
>>> Well, for me it is mistake to mix up technology with politics. I
>>> respects
>> +1
>> only thing, we can't stop people doing that, we can only ask them to.
>
> The off-topic traffic can and should most definitely be stopped on
> this list, and I'm joining those asking that it stops now.
>
> There are other, many, free, perfectly valid outlets to express one's
> political views. If you want to use them, join them.
>
> Laurent
Yes.
Only discriminating people for their political views (that they express,
beside talking on topic subjects) would be also unacceptable. (Beside we
generally don't want other politics then software ones).

If someone discuss something about technology, then adds at the end of
he's message something else in signature or something, it could not be
considered whole message off topic.
It was practice in ancient Rome it is still merely normal.