[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE/SPARC: It was a mistake to keep the site online.

Laurent Blume laurent+oi at elanor.org
Mon Sep 22 19:59:56 UTC 2014

Le 2014/09/22 19:38 +0200, Nikola M. a écrit:
> Yes.
> Only discriminating people for their political views (that they express,
> beside talking on topic subjects) would be also unacceptable. (Beside we
> generally don't want other politics then software ones).
>
> If someone discuss something about technology, then adds at the end of
> he's message something else in signature or something, it could not be
> considered whole message off topic.
> It was practice in ancient Rome it is still merely normal.

I've yet to see anything about technology and not blatant politics or
insults in that thread.

No idea what they used as a Solaris distro in ancient Rome, but their
political discussions in arenas filled with hungry lions was lacking in
term of having a second debate.

So, is there somebody administering this list that will step up and say
this is stopping, now?

Thank you,

Laurent