[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE/SPARC: It was a mistake to keep the site online.

Nikola M. minikola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:00:29 UTC 2014

On 09/23/14 01:56 PM, Laurent Blume wrote:

> Obviously, you don't know Martin. I've refrained from intervening in
> those threads for what, more than one year now? Just because I also
> hoped it would stop. It hasn't.
I think everyone refrained from answering actually. So what.

> I don't want THIS discussion to be stopped. I would have liked it
> stated that none will happen again.
>
> But it is okay, I'm not willing to hide behind anybody, I'll kick the
> one person I can kick out of this list.
No-one would need to be put off the list for personal preferences.
That is just wrong.

I think we made a progress here, and if you think you should not see
someone's posts,
_use your freaking mail client filter_.

Someone thinking of kicking people around should reconsider he's own
behavior.

That said, I think this manhunt should stop now.