[OpenIndiana-discuss] [developer] 4174 - Removal of Sun DHCP server from gate

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Wed Sep 24 18:01:12 UTC 2014

I did the port into oi-userland of ISC-DHCP but I haven't updated it for
awhile.  I've been using it successfully ever since Sun DCHP broke the
first time.  I've been playing with the IPV6 stuff in the hope of using
DHCPv6 PD when connecting to my ISP, but I gave up and have been using
an IPV4<->IPV6 tunnel instead.