[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bash bug issue

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Sun Sep 28 14:40:12 UTC 2014

Hopefully some kind person with necessary knowlege and access will
push an updated bash package which works on 151a8/9 so that servers
based on OpenIndiana are no longer a disaster situation.  It might be
necessary to do this a few times until an official proper cure is
posted.

One service I found (self-compiled in my case) which seemed to be
riddled with bash is git service and git web since git uses many shell
scripts as part of its implementation and chooses bash.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn