[OpenIndiana-discuss] Martin Bochnig

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:37:34 UTC 2015

On 04/ 3/15 03:48 AM, Martin Bochnig via openindiana-discuss wrote:

> Actually I didn't want to reply to these jokes, but as April 1st is already over, I am probably forced to correct a few of your phantasies, for the "newcomers" as you call me, or at least for the records.
> Therefore I re-subscribed for this clarification. Maybe for submitting diffs? No, bad luck. The social structures of this vibrant OI community are neither vibrant nor community-like.
Please stop advertizing your subscriptioin or unsubscription.
It's antisocial and harming of community of OI. (And trolling)
Saying bad words on community that is supposed to hear you is not
helping your image.

For quickly re-building your image it's enough just to start developing
everything in open (like OI always does).
Exchanging source between distributions it only a good thing for everyone.

Copyleft licenses  require releasing of sources and changes together
with binaries, so everyone can build it.