[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster upgrade 18-feb-2015

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 16:49:36 UTC 2015

Rebooted into Solaris during an Ubuntu upgrade ... it's just quicker to use
Ubuntu at home, and better to work in Solaris when I'm being serious ...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6o_jmGQm0dWMTgyZmNZWU51QXM/view?usp=sharing

hopefully it'll work for you, although you might need to add/edit
"get_chipset" in 915resolution.c to add your chipset.