[OpenIndiana-discuss] Illumos distro support model was Martin Bochnig

Ivar Janmaat ijanmaat at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 20 09:02:22 UTC 2015

Hello Volker,

I am teribbly sorry about this. E-mail is filtered automatically and your
e-mail was wrongfully put in my Openindiana list folder. I assumed it had
gone to the Openindiana list and sent my answer. As you can read I was
also wondering why his was sent to the list when I wrote my answer. So
this was not intentionally and I apologize for my mistake.

Kind regards,

Ivar