[OpenIndiana-discuss] Newer versions of Firefox - WAS::::Re: Firefox 31

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 14:01:32 UTC 2015

FWIW I'm running 31.6 ESR on 151a8.  It has a terrible memory leak which forces me to restart it frequently.  Sometimes I'm even forced to power cycle the system.

I sometimes randomly see the "can't save files" problem.  However, if you open the file w/ FF you can use a terminal window to copy the file from /tmp.

Reg