[OpenIndiana-discuss] Newer versions of Firefox - WAS::::Re: Firefox 31

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 11:14:15 UTC 2015

Jerry,
Ref: http://wiki.openindiana.org/display/oi/Firefox
Also, after what Peter said, here are the current porting efforts of the newer Firefox releases to OI-hipster:
1. Firefox 40.0 - Reviewed yesterday for porting. Passed all dependency checks. In progress. Porting efforts based on pkgsrc (ryo). See: http://pkgsrc.se/www/firefox

2. Firefox 38.2.0esr - porting to OI-hipster. In progress. Main production workflow effort.
3. Firefox 37 - ported and tested by Martin Bochnig, OpenSXCE. See: http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2015-March/017390.html
4. Firefox 31.8.0esr - ported and tested by Oracle. OI-hipster specific test builds are still in oi-dev testing phase.
Thanks for asking,Ken