[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris10 Guest on illumos KVM

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:09:39 UTC 2015

I had trouble in the past with KVMs, but most of that was due to memory
restrictions ... do you have loads of swap space (you need more than the
amount of memory you are allocating to the KVM) and I had loads of trouble
granting more than half of the physical memory in the box ...

what exact error are you getting?

Jon