[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI roadmap (for production)

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Dec 5 12:57:52 UTC 2015

On 12/05/2015 00:43, Stefan Müller-Wilken wrote:
> Good point, indeed. Just curious: But isn't that something all Illumos distributions have in common?

Bad point.
I watch latest news and try to fix security issues which are known. I
suspect that there could be issues in GUI programs (as our GNOME version
is dated), perhaps in the ancient sendmail version which we use, but
server software in oi-userland is regularly fixed. From what I'm aware
now, perhaps, percona and MariaDB could be updated to the latest minor
versions, but I don't know if there were critical security issues in
these DBMS recently.
If you aware about security issues in server packages, let me know
(packages, CVE numbers).
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,