[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI roadmap (for production)

Stefan Müller-Wilken stefan.mueller-wilken at acando.de
Sun Dec 6 00:15:19 UTC 2015

Hi Alex,

first of all, don't get me wrong. It wasn't the difference in security fix frequency that I called a good point but the relevance of it. I sure would not insult those keeping my favorite server OS alive! And great to hear that the security alerts / CVEs are being patched on a regular basis.

As so often, this simply might be a matter of missing information. Is there a CVE patch log? The current release notes under http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Release+Notes don't seem to list any.

Cheers
 Stefan