[OpenIndiana-discuss] Posting inline

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Sun Dec 13 11:52:12 UTC 2015

Hello Robert,

Interesting concern.

And I'm not voting against your issue, but I am wondering out loud how many
blind & visually impaired OpenIndiana users we have here?

FWIW, its been some time, but I did provide support for several legally blind
individuals in a past life at a $GOVT $WORK position.

Even from that experience, as long as things remain readable via ASCII text, I
wouldn't think that accessibility would be an issue, unless you are aware of
something that would now make it an issue.  Again, it has been several years for me.

Jerry