[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS Automount from FreeNAS Server

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 19:11:32 UTC 2015

In That case OI will use its defaults.
OI Mounts per default as nfs4 so if you didnt specify -o vers=3 the shares got
mounted as nfs4.

Have a look at the output of the command mount in OI when the home is
automounted and when the home is mounted manually.

mount shows you the options the nfsclient used to mount the share.
You can then try the options through to find the one that causes the error.

Greetings Till