[OpenIndiana-discuss] forum creation

Krzysztof Grzempa grzempek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:18:12 UTC 2015

> Maybe it is god idea to have it in a graphical way, but if mailing list
of doing things is preserved, then there's no objection to Web  >
representation of mailing lists.

Totally agree. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong but google groups a a way of
graphical representation of mailing groups. I'm not saying this should be
migrated there but maybe there is some software which can presents emails
like that ?