[OpenIndiana-discuss] London talk next week

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 21:22:37 UTC 2015

I'll be talking at the UKOUG Solaris SIG meeting in London next Wednesday
(January 21st) on the general subject of OpenSolaris and illumos derived
distributions (including Tribblix, naturally, but I should cover pretty much
everything).

http://www.ukoug.org/events/ukoug-solaris-sig/

Yes, the registration process is a little tedious, but membership and
attendance
are completely free, and I encourage anyone in or near London who is
interested in the general Solaris/illumos ecosystem (or all things that
exhibit Solarishness) to come along and join us.

--
-Peter Tribble