[OpenIndiana-discuss] [discuss] Re: London talk next week

Peter Tribble peter.tribble at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:17:22 UTC 2015

Good event last night - not a bad turnout.

No video this time (fortunately ;-), but slides from this and some of my
prior
talks are here:

http://www.petertribble.co.uk/Solaris/talks.html

Also, if you really want video, the shorter version, and many far more
interesting presentations on a wide variety of topics, are included here:

http://operatingsystems.io/

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:30 PM, Harry Putnam via illumos-discuss <
discuss at lists.illumos.org> wrote:

> "Peter Tribble via illumos-discuss" <discuss at lists.illumos.org>
> writes:
>
> > I'll be talking at the UKOUG Solaris SIG meeting in London next Wednesday
> > (January 21st) on the general subject of OpenSolaris and illumos derived
> > distributions (including Tribblix, naturally, but I should cover pretty
> much
> > everything).
> >
> > http://www.ukoug.org/events/ukoug-solaris-sig/
> >
> > Yes, the registration process is a little tedious, but membership and
> > attendance
> > are completely free, and I encourage anyone in or near London who is
> > interested in the general Solaris/illumos ecosystem (or all things that
> > exhibit Solarishness) to come along and join us.
>
> Will the talk be posted somewhere at some point?

-Peter Tribble