[OpenIndiana-discuss] Help on Intel NUC device drivers...

J Marc Edwards marc.edwards at siliconcloudinternational.com
Wed Jan 21 15:51:45 UTC 2015

I'm running into UNKNOWN categories for device drivers for my Intel
D54250WYKNUC for the:

*         Intel Corporation Ethernet Connection I218-V  (wired adapter)

*         Intel Corporation Centrino Advanced-N 6235 (WiFi + Bluetooth)

*         Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP USB xHCI HC (USB Host Controller)

*         Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP HECI #0  (This seems to be a
wireless adapter, but I only have the Centrino adapter in this NUC)

Any thoughts for how to proceed to porting this device drivers to Ilumos?

Regards, Marc