[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail logging

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Jul 22 22:56:44 UTC 2015

I use sendmail every day on a multitude of hosts.

I would also 2nd the comment made by an earlier poster concerning an in-house
compile.

For basic, low level apps, it fine to use OS provided packages.

But for more complex and customizable apps (i.e. Apache httpd, Sendmail,
Proftpd, BIND DNS server, etc), no OS provided package is going to come compiled
with the specific customizations and compile time options that I want/need for
my environment.

Jerry