[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail logging

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 23:08:18 UTC 2015

I used to always have hand compiled everything, but my efforts with
managing a large number of servers and workstations made me try to use
maintained packages where possible. Systems are easier to rebuild/replace
if you are relying on standard packages and repositories.

In my opinion the maintained packages should be the best they can be and if
I have to compile things myself it is a failure, so much so that I try to
communicate with the package maintainers when a package needs extra
work/options.

Jon