[OpenIndiana-discuss] Sendmail logging

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Jul 22 23:51:50 UTC 2015

I'm not necessarily recompiling for every box.  Should have made that more clear
in my earlier note.

I get a good compile, make a package, then stick it on the Jumpstart or AI
server and I am good to go.

Regardless of the quality of OS provided packages, if compile time options you
require are not there, its pretty much a necessity to build your own.

Jerry