[OpenIndiana-discuss] [discuss] Re: Support for USB3?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 19:32:06 UTC 2015

I'm just guessing, but probably licensing is on the top of the list of
problems. I don't know how compatible BSD license is with CDDL.

I'm not a developer or a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV.

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)