[OpenIndiana-discuss] [discuss] Re: Support for USB3?

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:01:15 UTC 2015

My mistake - while I have been monitoring the list, I haven't been reading
every email to come off the list.

Sorry bout the flub.

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)