[OpenIndiana-discuss] New packaged LibreOffice4

Thomas Wagner tom-oi-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Tue Nov 10 12:30:42 UTC 2015

Hi Nikola,

thank you for the error output, that helps a lot.

Answer and to-do inline...

On Sun, Nov 08, 2015 at 09:39:08PM +0100, Nikola M wrote:
>  It is saying this when trying to save ODT file:
>
>  $ /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice
>
>  (soffice:3815): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_foreach_remove_or_steal:
>  assertion 'version == hash_table->version' failed
>  ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: libraptor2-lo.so.0: open failed: No such file
>  or directory
>  ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: relocation error: file
>  /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/librdf-lo.so.0: symbol
>  raptor_xmlschema_datatypes_namespace_uri: referenced symbol not found
>  ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: relocation error: file
>  /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../program/libunordflo.so: symbol
>  librdf_new_world: referenced symbol not found

I did a check on the build machine which has the latest packages installed
including the prerequisite libs. It propperly finds file libraptor2-lo.so.0.
So we should have a closer look on your specific set of packages.

I can see two places where to dig deeper:
a) parallel installed openoffice (right?) and loffice stumbling over wrong libs
b) verify that *old* revisions of the prerequisite libs are uninstalled and do a
   "pkg fix" for loffice and see if files delivered are complete.

about a)
 I would say this is possible but not looked at in the first attempt.

about b)
 I have the plan to inject "renamed-to" meta-packages into the repo, so
 a normal user gets with an update just the old packages deleted and have only
 the new ones remain installed.

In the meantime you could see for duplicate package names from the
localhostoih publisher and remove all the older packages of the same
name, e.g. remove /gnu/something and leave /g++/something on the system.

 pkg list -v | grep localhostoih

If you send me the output of the above command as a pastebin or priv email,
then I can help finding the outdated packages. That would as well help me to
verify/identify those older packages which need a automatic uninstall (renamed-to),
because they have been renamed from /gnu/ to /g++/ or similar.
As the repo localhostoih is a development repo, from time to time it happens
that we need to manually clean up.

Regards,
Thomas