[OpenIndiana-discuss] New packaged LibreOffice4

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 20:39:08 UTC 2015

On 10/27/15 03:05 PM, Thomas Wagner wrote:
> Nikola,
>
> could you please be a bit more specific about "save problems"
> with the libreoffice from SFE?
> It works for Libreoffice on other installations.
Sorry for not responding sooner,
when trying to save file in LbreO, it just dies on OI hipster.
openOffice from OI does not die but keeps standing.

> As both issued SFE package versions for libreoffice can save
> odt files on my systems, I'm wondering what is going.
> I test basic functionality like open / save / print preview
> before pushing the packages to the public repo.
>
> If you please could provide debug output from libreoffice, e.g.
> if you start from a terminal, is something printed on the xterm
> at the time the save fails? Or is a core dump written which
> could be inspected closer.

It is saying this when trying to save ODT file:

$ /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice

(soffice:3815): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_hash_table_foreach_remove_or_steal:
assertion 'version == hash_table->version' failed
ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: libraptor2-lo.so.0: open failed: No such
file or directory
ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/librdf-lo.so.0: symbol
raptor_xmlschema_datatypes_namespace_uri: referenced symbol not found
ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/lib/libreoffice/program/../program/libunordflo.so: symbol
librdf_new_world: referenced symbol not found