[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster upgrade problem

Volker A. Brandt vab at bb-c.de
Mon Nov 16 21:34:14 UTC 2015

Thomas Wagner writes:
> If at least two people raise hands, I'll put up a draft page
> somewhere which describes the usage of the boostrap-sfe-*
> script. Then the build-recipes form the SFE repository can be built
> locally.

I think this is a good idea.

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim, GERMANY            Email: vab at bb-c.de
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J.H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead"