[OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster upgrade problem

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 23:39:39 UTC 2015

Hello,
bringing up the topic again, I think there are two things that should be
documented on the website:

1) writing about the status regarding possibility to migrate from 151a9 to
hipster and known workaround.

2) linking to steps describing how to build in zone and contribute to
oi-userland.

another important track is IMHO listing the milestones to bring hipster up
to cruising speed: finishing migrating packages to oi-userland comes to my
mind (http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/GNOME+2.32.1+Packages +
http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/JDS+migration).
Completing that seems a priority.

I'll resume cherry picking when my workload permits...
If someone likes it, playing with GTK3 (http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/GTK3)
would also be nice.

If anyone is willing to help documenting 1) and/or 2), I'll be happy to
assist.

Regards,

Aurélien

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Nikola M <minikola at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/17/15 08:58 PM, Stefan Müller-Wilken wrote:
>
>> What's wrong with putting all content on wiki.openindiana.org?
>>
>> Sure that would be the best.

---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings