[OpenIndiana-discuss] New packaged LibreOffice4

Thomas Wagner tom-oi-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Fri Oct 23 21:41:35 UTC 2015

Alex,

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 09:04:55PM +0300, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>  Or we can just don't incorporate */g++/* packages, so that one can always
>  install packages from SFE. Having them is still useful for old OI Hipster
>  installations,
>  which can have pre-renamed versions installed.
>  Something like
>  https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/compare/OpenIndiana:oi/hipster...pyhalov:sfe-conflicts

yes, it should be a good solution to just remove the (old) package names
from the consolidation (we already talked in more detail on IRC).

About libreoffice and dependencies, at the moment it is just a little
bit easier to depend on the SFE g++/icu g++/boost.
We try porting the spec file to OIH (works), OI151a9 (works), and S11 (S12),
therefore we want to keep the differences small. We hote to learn quicker,
if problems appear only on one platform or on all and which component
might be involved.

Thanks much for the update!

Regards,
Thomas