[OpenIndiana-discuss] New packaged LibreOffice4

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 09:59:25 UTC 2015

On 10/23/15 08:04 PM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Alexander Pyhalov писал 22.10.2015 11:03:
>> Hi, Thomas.
>>
>> tomww писал 21.10.2015 23:15:
>>> Hi cpforum,
>>>
>>> userland consolidation contains a package which should probably not
>>> be there
>>> at the time when the consolidation package is created on the build
>>> machine:
>>> (pkg contents -r -m consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation )
>>>

> Or we can just don't incorporate */g++/* packages, so that one can
> always install packages from SFE. Having them is still useful for old
> OI Hipster installations,
> which can have pre-renamed versions installed.
> Something like
> https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/compare/OpenIndiana:oi/hipster...pyhalov:sfe-conflicts
> .

GUI install is needed in Openindiana. I don't want to loose GUI install
nor g++ aether , it would need to be carefull not to depend on internal
OI operations, like GUI install, on external libraries not part of OI
rpeository.

OI can't turn over it's install practice and lower user reach over night
and that will be affected if GUI install doesn't work.

I very much like more having working both OpenOffice and Libre Office
and currently nether can save .odt files and maybe that work can be put
together?

I also never understood reasons to change path for g++. Could it be put
some light on that, too?