[OpenIndiana-discuss] Keyboard options

Rick C. Hodgin rick.c.hodgin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:20:02 UTC 2015

Under Keyboard, Layouts, Options..., Miscellaneous compatibility options,
one options is "Shift with numeric keypad works as in MS Windows".  In
Linux, it works as in MS Windows.  In OI, I get it mostly working, but
shift+numpad keys insert the number with numlock:off, and with numlock:on
it does the action it should (does the shift+home, shift+end, etc).

Is there a way to alter this behavior?  I want the shift+numpad keys to
always do their shift+ Home, End, PgUp, Pgdn, and arrows action as they do
with numlock:on, but all the time.

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin