[OpenIndiana-discuss] Multiple monitor support

Rick C. Hodgin rick.c.hodgin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:36:18 UTC 2015

I have not forgotten... I just haven't been on that machine for a while.
But soon.

BTW, I've been back on Linux the past several days and I'm wondering ... is
it possible that the Illumos kernel is that much smoother than the Linux
kernel, so much so that it's actually noticeable on the same six-core AMD
machine?

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin