[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris Studio on OpenIndiana

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Wed Sep 9 22:43:33 UTC 2015

In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris Studio on OpenIndiana, Udo...:

> On 08/09/2015 21:54, Tim Mooney wrote:
>> In regard to: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris Studio on OpenIndiana,
>> Rick...:
>>
>>> http://openindiana.org/download/
>>> http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/151a8/oi-dev-151a8-live-x86.iso
>>
>> Rick-
>>
>> There is also a 151a9 release ISO.  I've been using it as my work
>> workstation on a Dell Precision T3600 for a couple of years.
>
> Where ?? I don't believe it, and it can't be a couple of years
> old.

Huh.  Udo, I think you're right: I completely imagined it.

I went back through my email and discovered that I too got to 151a9 by
updating, not from a fresh install ISO.  I asked about the update
process on the list back in January of 2014, right after 151a9 started
getting mentioned on the list and in the wiki.

> There is no a9 ISO, at least no official one, and other ones,
> I generally won't trust...

Agreed, and thanks for catching my delusion.  ;-)

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)