[OpenIndiana-discuss] [HEADS UP] Gstreamer plugins in /hipster-encumbered

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Sat Sep 12 20:40:45 UTC 2015

> Hi Alexander,
>
> that is great news. Did you consider "cooperation" with Thomas Wagner
> (he has built http://sfe.opencsw.org/localhostoih which contains some
> SFE packages - see also his note onc
> http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Spec+Files+Extra+Repository)?
>
> BTW, he has LibreOffice in it :-)
>
> My impression is that /hipster-encumbered might overlap with...

Hello.
I haven't seen gstreamer plugin in that repository, so I opted to add
them to our own.
I all for cooperation, and we imported a lot of packages from SFE, but
unfortunately
I'm not very comfortable with SFE build system to contribute to SFE
directly.

And I missed the piece of news that /localhostoih was officially
announced, that's great.
---