[OpenIndiana-discuss] (no subject)

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:17:55 UTC 2016

On 04/12/16 01:04 PM, Gabriele Bulfon wrote:
> Hi,
> anyone here has ever experienced keyboard problems on a VirtualBox console running on OI?
> On XStreamOS Desktop, running the VirtualBox graphical configurator to run the guest console of another illumos guest,
> I always get a wrong keyboard (actually I don't get what keyboard, it's totally wrong).
> Any way to fix this? I'm running VirtualBox 5.0.4.
> Thanks for any help
> Gabriele

Not sure if I understood right but illumos console by itself has
problems stopping to display output and not giving new line and that is
illumos problem by itself (observed on both VT console on hardware and
inside terminal emulator).

I can only guess it default locale depends on installation settings,
what illumos distro are you running as VBox guest? I am on VBox 5.0.16