[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox console keyboard

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Apr 12 14:58:47 UTC 2016

Thanks Nikola,
sorry but maybe I didn't explain very well...
I mean an illumos host (XStreamOS Desktop, kernel as of October 2015), running illumos guests or even linux guests.
The VirtualBox console of the guest (running on XSOD Desktop, hosting the guest) always have wrong keys (e.g. / is on 6,
all other special characters are unpredictable or not present).
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music: