[OpenIndiana-discuss] VirtualBox console keyboard

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Tue Apr 12 16:39:53 UTC 2016

:( No way, Jim :( can't see the reason.
I have no problem with any other desktop software, only vbox and only thourgh the console of any guest (tried another illumos,
linux and freebsd). I read old posts talking about xmodmap or keymaps, but that is pure madness...
What I can say, is that the hosting XStreamOS Desktop machine is installed with Italian keyboard, but that is not a problem
for the X11 desktop, nor for the VirtualBox configuration GUI...just when it runs consoles...whatever appears inside...text or graphic
Sonicle S.r.l.
:
http://www.sonicle.com
Music: