[OpenIndiana-discuss] [zfs] zfs + iscsi = poor sequential reding performance

Guenther Alka alka at hfg-gmuend.de
Sun Apr 24 13:23:59 UTC 2016

I have done some performance tests with OmniOS with some tunings,
mainly SMB 2.1 but NFS/ iSCSI/ vmxnet3s should benefit as well from
these settings.
The Hipster 2016.04 should offer similar values than OmniOS 151018.

Maybe you can compare your settings with my  settings, especially MTU
and ipbuffers
http://napp-it.org/doc/downloads/performance_smb2.pdf

Gea