[OpenIndiana-discuss] HEADS UP: fuse, libfuse and ntfs-3g available in hipster

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 23:36:59 UTC 2016

Hello,

few minutes ago I merged ntfs-3g into oi-userland hipster repository. Once, the package is built it will be available in the IPS repository. Tha package can be installed via

pkg install system/file-system/ntfsprogs

I would like people to give it a wider testing and report any bugs. I tried it out and it worked so far.

I would like to thank Jean Pierre for supporting ntfs-3g on OpenIndiana!

Cheers,
Adam