[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dovecot error on OpenIndiana

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 08:14:09 UTC 2016

Hi, Adam,

Thank you very much for your quick response and action.  When I started it
up, then I got "Warning message" in the log file and it said
[ID 947731 mail.warning] warning: smtpd_sasl_auth_enable is true, but SASL
support is not compiled in
Anyway, please check it again...

Yes, I'm really interested in Dovecot package with ioloop option.

Again, thanks for your effort ;)

Regards,