[OpenIndiana-discuss] boot failure

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 13:54:52 UTC 2016

Christopher,
I'd advise migrating your data and applications to a new install rather than upgrading.
The key supported installations are:
1. oi_151a8 - http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/151a8/2. hipster 2016.04.21 - http://dlc.openindiana.org/isos/hipster/

We'd rather you not lose any data or application support - so migrate to hipster first and see how that goes.
~ Ken