[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problem with Hipster 2016.10 GUI on ESXi 6.5

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:29:14 UTC 2016

Hi Guenther

What Happens when you use a ESXi 6.0 with HTML5 GUI ?

Is the Vsphere Client Really not usable anymore with 6.5? ESX Usually
has Backwards compatibility. Even if not supported.

It could be that the VMware Tools need an Update. Have you tried to
install vmware tools on the Guest via Text Console?

You say that the First installation Step worked. Was Mouse Freezing
after a while or was the whole Screen Freezing?

Greetings

Till