[OpenIndiana-discuss] Problem with Hipster 2016.10 GUI on ESXi 6.5

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 11:46:30 UTC 2016

Hi Guenther

This really much Sounds like our version of VMmouse Driver is too old.
Have you tried the Virtual Maschine Tools Additions ISO in VMware yet?
or has that been removed too.
Do you need the GUI on an the OI machines?
Could you dedicate some time Updating open-vm-tools in OI userland? This
would help all VMware users.

Greetings
Till