[OpenIndiana-discuss] (I've probably asked this before but my search of the list fails) ffmpeg version and compile time options

Adam Števko adam.stevko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:12:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

why not opening a PR? People don’t have to be afraid of contributing. We have worked hard over the past few months trying to lower the barrier of entry and we still have few things to make it easier. If people do not contribute, we can’t get even feedback and make the contribution process even better.

So, please. If you can (I am know that you can, open PR) for this feature.

Cheers,
Adam