[OpenIndiana-discuss] problems iSCSI booting from clone LUN /= 0

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Fri Dec 16 17:39:44 UTC 2016

On 15/12/2016 16:22, Udo Grabowski (IMK) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> desperatly trying to iSCSI boot from clones.

Problem does not rely on the LUN, I changed it to 0 in the
LUN view, and the problem persists. It just is stuck after cpu0
show up, and then seeks forever for the iscsi connection.
I cannot see a network device configured at that time, so
something must be wrong with the network device setup on
the clone, although the device and the iscsi disk is there
in the early boot phase.

--
Dr.Udo Grabowski   Inst.f.Meteorology & Climate Research IMK-ASF-SAT
http://www.imk-asf.kit.edu/english/sat.php