[OpenIndiana-discuss] KVM in Zones && networking

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:41:36 UTC 2016

Quick question, if I may, in the zone do you have vnic1 plumbed? If you do
then there will be issues with the same MAC address used in the zone _and_
the KVM instance which wants to believe it is it's own machine.

You will always be better off passing in a second virtual nic just for the
KVM it you decide to run KVM in a zone.

Jon