[OpenIndiana-discuss] Ouch: better versions re-uploaded __/__ Re: [oi-dev] !!! Debug bins for developers: Working (but on my hw instable) Intel-KMS test-bins now uploaded for testing

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:38:21 UTC 2016

Dear Martin,

 Ouch, I said: I grabbed them blindly from douzens of snapshots.
> A quick test showed that these were very bad samples.

I can confirm that the reuploaded version is glitch-free and that 2D/3D
rendering works (attached bunny and gears in motion).

glxinfo:

OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Desktop
OpenGL core profile version string: 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 11.1.0

Best regards

Aurelien

--
---