[OpenIndiana-discuss] [oi-dev] OpenSolaris

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 18:39:27 UTC 2016

> Regarding your work on Intel KMS it is indeed important to get more people
> to provide testing and feedback.
> Maybe Nikola at least will be able to do so but it would be nice to expand
> the circle ;)

I am bit confusing. What Martib did is very important for our OS. At the moment
we can only use nVIDIA graphics cards and this happens only because Oracle still
supports Solaris 10. In fact, once KMS works flawless, people can work on making
the ATI driver usable. And the next step would be to port the open source nVIDIA
driver. This means that people will be able to run OI on almost any kind of computer!
Now, why 4 people have expressed their gratitute I don't know! But maybe they are
too shy to step forward :P :P :P

A.S.