[OpenIndiana-discuss] [off-topic] Samsung acquires Joyant

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:33:00 UTC 2016

The blog post says that Joyent will stay an independent subsidiary of
Samsung. I don't know any Samsung employees, but I bet a Glassdoor search
will say something about the company and how they treat their employees.

Here's hoping that Samsung will nurture their latest acquisition.

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)